Software package DKV-PRO - Transmission line design
Software package DKV-PRO – Transmission line design contains the following application modules:
– Module Longitudinal profiles of overhead watercourses
– Pillar Module Module
– Elmeh Module
The “Longitudinal profile of overhead lines” module is used to automatically draw longitudinal profile profiles with or without the designation of distant pins and sprockets (draws the lowest phase and allowed clearance) in AutoCAD dwg format in the given scale directly from geodetic data from field recording.
This module has the following basic functionalities::
- Drawing of longitudinal profiles of the path of a transmission line from data to a PUP or STB file with or without the drawn poles and spools of the lowest phase and allowed clearance in the predefined AutoCAD DWG format with all the elements of the drawings separated by the layers and other characteristics given in the predefined DWG longitudinal profile profile of the overhead lines.
- Creating a written longitudinal profile (PUP file) from geodetic data from the recording of the track with geodetic instruments (total stations or GPS devices of all known world manufacturers such as Leica, Trimble, Sokkia, Topcon and others).
- Creating list of pillars (AutoCad DWG and Excel XLS files) according to predefined formats.
- Print all pillar coordinates to the KST text file.
- Creating geodetic patterns with point coordinates (xls files) in the default format.
Module The pillar arrangement is used for scheduling and modifying the pole distribution in AutoCad or ZWCAD directly to the DWG drawing of the longitudinal profiles of the overhead line paths obtained from the module “Longitudinal profiles of overhead lines”, and calculations of mean, gravitational and ideal spans, cold and hot curve conductors, minimal clearance in the ranges, balance equations, pillar specifications, pillars list.
This module has the following basic functionalities:
- Insert new and delete existing pillars by selecting the location of the stairs directly to the drawing of the longitudinal profile of the overhead lines obtained from the module “Longitudinal profiles of overhead lines”.
- Automatic charting of the left and right curves of the lower phase of the conductor and permitted clearance for the left and right ranges with the designation of the maximum curve of the conductor curve.
- Moving existing pillars directly to DWG drawing with automatic updating of all pillar parameters (pillar type, insulation type, pillar height, number of steps, topographic marking of the pillar), left and right ranges, wrong conductors and clearances both in the drawing and in the corresponding STB file. Movement should be enabled by selecting a new stair location by clicking the desired location on the terrain or by moving the steps in steps of: 0.01m-0.1m-1m-10m-100m. Each shift of the stairs also automatically draws up the updated curve conductors and clearances according to the default parameters of the hot and cold curve of the conductors obtained by calculating the ideal range and the conditions set in the input JSG file.
- Change of column height, stack type and stack insulation by selecting from the drop-down list of values loaded from the input PTS file of the pillar types. Selecting the desired height, the type of stairs or the insulation of the stairs on the drawing must automatically draw up the updated pillar elements as well as the left and right ranges of wrong conductors and clearances.
- Automatic reading and updating of partial and cumulative stationary, drainage cost, ground clearance, pillar number, left and right range.
- The possibility of assigning the parameters of the cold and hot curve of the conductor stresses for each range individually as well as for the whole section.
- Calculation of extra clearance for the left and right ranges with a dynamic tag on the drawing of the profile.
- Automatic calculations:
- middle and gravitational ranges according to the given sectional parameters of the cold and hot curves,
- balance equations based on all the ranges in the section and the input stress parameters given in the JSG file,
- the specifications of all the pillars on the track as well as any type of isolation with quantities,
- creating a pillar list according to the predefined format,
- calculating the ideal range and the sectional parameters of the cold and hot curve of the conductor taking into account all the ranges in the section as well as the default stress parameters given in the input JSG file.
The Elmeh module is used for electromechanical calculations of conductors and shielding cables, as well as manufacturing of vertical and vertical load and load assemblies.
The basic functionalities of this module are:
- Balance balance equation ie ideal range-stress-force-computing calculation of conductors and protective ropes from the input input parameters.
- Creating a JSG file from the input parameters: heading of the stock, temperature (optional number of temperature in the list), minimum and maximum range with span step, flow data (name, diameter, cross section, weight, breaking force, temperature coefficient, elasticity module) unlimited number of loaded load conditions in the list (% UTS, Temperature, Wind, Extra Load).
- Generate Budget-Stroke Budget in the predefined Excel XLS format along with the appropriate Equivalent-Tension Diagram.
- Creating a TRX file from the input parameters for the calculation of the layout curves and stresses of the conductor and the cable rope, the temperature, the additional load factor, and the spatial data in each of the constrained field fields in the predefined format.
- Ability to import data ranges in each of the tensile fields from the STB file of the columns obtained directly from the Module Tile Arrangement.
- Creating assembly lines and stresses of conductor and protective rope with vertical and horizontal forces in the predefined Excel XLS format.
With the program, a USB key is obtained so that the program can be installed on an unlimited number of computers, and the program works when a USB key is inserted.
The video presentation of the program modules for longitudinal profiles and the layout of the columns is on the link:
* Energoinvest d.d. Sarajevo
* JP Elektroprivreda BiH d.d. Sarajevo
* JP Elektroprivreda HZ HB d.d. Mostar
* Umel-dalekovodmontaža d.o.o. Tuzla